Thursday, March 17, 2011

I know he is wearing green, but I still want to pinch his cheeks (plus Awkward and Awesome)

It's St. Patties Day, which makes me think of college, when the girls (who I lived with) and I threw a party at our house. 

Happy St. Patricks day! I love you and miss you all! 




It also gives me an excuse to dress up my baby. Seriously, even if its not the most exciting holiday, I want to dress him up every single time there is one! He's my lucky charm... and so adorable in green!

Earrings: Walmart. Necklace: Forever 21. Bracelet: A choir that came to visit at my college. Dress: Old Navy. Tank: Thrifted. Belt: Kohls. Shoes: Payless.

As for taking pictures of myself, I'm struggling here. I tried, really, but this is as good as it gets.
Now for awesome and awkward that was created by Sydney from the The Daybook

Awkward:

When you're having a conversation with a person and you say something. And they say absolutely nothing. Helloooo, what I said warranted a response!

Our baby filling up his diaper in public and it not staying in his diaper. I know, "EW."

The fact that our baby could fill up a cup with all his drool. Seriously, keep it in there baby...it is not an accessory I like wearing!

And the fact that when he screams, at times, it really sounds like he is saying, "I hate you!" =(

When people tell me that my (almost) 4 month old looks like he is 7-8 months old. I know he is growing so fast.

Awesome:

Starting a fashion blog and realizing that you actually like a lot of the clothes in your closet!

Finding a pair of heels that are actually comfortable! I didn't buy them, but I at least know that they are out there!

The fact that when husband comes home it is still light outside.

Sleeping with the window open last night. Felt so good!

Coffee. Coffee is always awesome.

Having dinner with an old friend. This is probably the awesomest!

Playdates.

Putting away my pregnancy and post-pregnancy clothes away! What a good feeling!

The fact that two of my friends from college are coming to visit this weekend! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. our windows are open right now! loving it!! congrats on putting the pregnancy clothes away...that is an admirable milestone! you look great!

    ReplyDelete