Sunday, March 27, 2011

In a garden, in the cold.


Earrings: Walmart. Scarf:Rue21. Dress & Cardigan: Old Navy. Belt: Forever21.Tights: Target. Boots: Zappos. 
Its spring, right? Its supposed to be, but the weather outside definitely says otherwise. It says we are smack dab in the middle of winter and I absolutely hate winter. Its cold and I am a baby when its cold outside. Husband and I dropped the baby off at grandma and grandpa's and went to powell gardens. It's a beautiful place with lots of flowers and clearly lots of place to take pictures, which is pretty much all we did. Can't you tell? A different day would have been better however...you know like a day where the sun is shinning and parts of my body don't feel like they are going to fall off! Seriously. It was that cold.Clearly husband hates getting his picture taken or I would have snapped some more of him. He thinks the camera loves me more. I think it'd love him more if he let it.
I





4 comments:

  1. this vertical wordage was hard for me to read. i stuck with it and made my way through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do you mean vertical wordage?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I love this look on you! The tights/cardigan in that matching color are so fun!! Cute pictures! (Wish I could get my hubby to play along sometimes too!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those tights!! and i LOVE the pics of you jumping & your hubby jumping! ha so great. and hey.. crazyy connections we have w/the social work & embracing of faith. you are so encouraging. <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete