Saturday, April 9, 2011

A first time for everything

Today was Braden's first time flying in the plane with dad (fyi for those of you who don't know me in real life, my husband flys) and I was a bit nervous. I was worried that there would be a lot of turbulence and that it would just freak him out. I was more worried that he would scream the whole time and I wouldn't be able to handle it. I can't handle his crying...always. That's one of the hardest things to deal with. He was so good, though! He didn't cry, he didn't fuss, he didn't really make much noise at all. He slept some and when my husband turned around, after landing, Braden just smiled at him. I love his smiles. 

Purple tank: Delias. Black tank: Old Navy. Necklace: American Eagle. Shorts: Express. Shoes: Target.

I, however, don't handle the flying well. I get motion sickness. Its awful and I often find myself glad to be back on the ground.

Hope your weekend is enjoyable! Now I'm off to have some fun with my hubby!


No comments:

Post a Comment