Saturday, April 16, 2011

What else can I write?

He's being sneaky, but I see him!
Earrings: Target. Necklaces: Jewelry party and Target. Sweater shirt: JC Penny. Jeans: Express. Shoes: Walmart.

I am boring myself with my posts all about what I am wearing. As much as I love clothes, I believe theres only so much I can say about them.

I'm trying to figure what else I can write about. What interests me and what keeps people reading my blog.

I can write about...

Books I read.

Some more about motherhood and being a wife.

Craftiness.

My relationship with God.

Dates with my husband. 

Favorite things.

Things I want to do with my life.

More pictures of things other than me... and my baby.... like Life.

That's all I have for now.


2 comments:

  1. Blue looks so pretty on you Kassie!!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete