Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm a fan of productivity!

Scarf: Unknown. Gray Tank: Kohls. Top: Gordmans. Leggings:Unknown. Necklace: Old chain I had with a pendant from Walmart.

Today was "get your butt in gear and clean the apartment" day 2, because seriously it was getting to be a dangerous disaster. Okay, so its been worse, but it was really driving me nuts. I'd say it was a good day though - considering the kitchen, nursery, bathroom, living room, and bedroom is pretty much all clean. I still have some to do, but at least its mostly clean. That, my friends in one productive day! Plus, Braden took three naps, which was productive for him. We also read some books, which was nice because he was all smiley. I love smiley babies. =)

Hope you had a productive day! I know it makes me feel a lot better when I do!



5 comments:

  1. nicely done, Kass! I love those productive days!!

    Also, I dont know if you know this - but you are very pretty! I especially think you have a beautiful smile!!! :-)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarah! Its nice to hear that every once in a while! =) Of course my husband does tell me that everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh. I've pretty much given up on a good cleaning day until the baby turns 1 at least. :)

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete