Necklaces: JC Penny. Vest: Alco. T-shirt: Thrifted. Skirt: Walmart.
Tis the season for apple salsa! To me, every season is the season for apple salsa, but strawberries and kiwi aren't always in season! I love it...I could eat it everyday for every meal! Make it and you will understand.
Here is the recipe! Please tell me what you think!
What you will need:
- Three granny smith apples. You could use a different kind, but they are sweetest.
- A gallon of strawberries.
- Three kiwi.
- Brown sugar.
- Apple jelly (I have only found this at Walmart).
- Cinnamon sugar pita chips (I have only found these at Hy-vee).
- Chop up all the fruit. I cut up the apples last, so they don't turn brown. You can cut it in big chunks or smaller ones, but not too small or it will be rather liquidy.
- Mix in 3 table spoons of brown sugar.
- Add 3 table spoons of apple jelly. ( I just add these last two ingredients until it tastes good)!
Stir together and enjoy with the pita chips!